General Data Protection
General Data Protection
Clarification Text on the Processing of Personal Data under the Regulation of General Data Personal Protection (GDPR) harmonised in Turkey with reference KVKK 6698.
a) Data Controller and Representative
BETA MEDİKAL HEALTH PRODUCTS INDUSTRY AND FOREIGN TRADE LTD. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), we process your personal data within the scope described below and within the limits ordered by the KVKK and other legislation in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.
In this respect, your personal data will be obtained, recorded, stored, preserved, changed, rearranged, disclosed, transferred, taken over, made available, classified, fully or partially automated or non-automatic, provided that it is a part of any data recording system, will be transferred to third parties or institutions, and will be transferred abroad.
b) Purpose and Conditions of Personal Data Processing
Planning and/or execution of market research activities for the sale and marketing of products and services; planning and/or execution of after-sales support services activities; follow-up of contract processes and/or legal requests, ensuring legal, technical and commercial job security of the persons involved in business relations; Execution of our company’s human resources policies, evaluation in case you apply for a job, ensuring quality follow-up of products and services; tracking of supplied products; Contacting you if you request information from our company; performance of this sales or service contract if you purchase a product or service; with the conditions of being necessary for the establishment and direct performance of the contract for its purposes and legitimate interest; Suggesting the products and services offered by our company to you, planning and executing corporate communication activities; with express consent for its purposes; If you are our employee, with the purpose and condition of fulfilling our legal and legal obligations, ensuring security when you visit our Company, planning, auditing and executing information security processes; creation and management of information technology infrastructure; planning and execution of logistics activities; Follow-up of finance and/or accounting affairs, on condition of legitimate interest, for the purposes of determining and implementing our company’s commercial and business strategies; follow-up of legal affairs; Planning and execution of company activities; It is processed with the conditions of expressly stipulated in the laws, fulfillment of the legal obligation and legitimate interest.
c) Personal Data Transfer Purpose and Conditions, Transferred Persons
Your personal data; Carrying out the necessary work by our business units in order to benefit you from the products and services offered by our company; Ensuring the execution of our company’s human resources policies; Ensuring the legal and commercial security of our Company and the persons/institutions that have a business relationship with our Company; with the conditions of being necessary for the establishment and direct performance of the contract for its purposes and legitimate interest; In order to offer you the products and services offered by our company by customizing them according to your needs, on the condition of express consent; In order to determine and implement our company’s commercial and business strategies, on the condition of legitimate interest; It is transferred to our business partners, suppliers, shareholders, affiliates, legally authorized public institutions and private individuals.
d) Transfer Abroad
In communications established through digital means, your personal data is transferred to servers located abroad. In any case, your data will be kept in safe countries determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
e) Method of Personal Data Collection
Your personal data by our company; By contacting our company in other ways, establishing and performing a contractual relationship between you and our company, visiting our company, transmitting your information to us by third parties for contacting us for commercial activity, sharing information in organizations such as fairs, trainings, conferences, through different channels within the framework of our company’s commercial purpose. and based on different legal reasons; It is collected in order to develop the products and services we offer and to carry out our commercial activities.
f) Period of Retention of Your Personal Data
Your personal data that we process in accordance with the KVKK will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized by our Company ex officio or upon your request, in accordance with the provisions of the KVKK, the Regulation on the Deletion, Destruction or Anonymization of Personal Data and other legislation, in case the reasons requiring its processing are eliminated. will be brought. Requiring us to store your personal data; Our responsibilities within the scope of all kinds of legislation, especially financial consultancy, independent audit legislation, CMB, TCC, are reserved.
g) Your Rights Under Article 11 of 6698 KVKK
Your Application within the scope of Article 11 of KVKK, as a related person:
- Right to Obtain Information / Learning: The right to learn whether the personal data of the data subjects are recorded by the data controller, if so, the right to access them, including their approved submission by appropriate methods, the purposes for which they are recorded and whether they are used in accordance with these purposes, the right to learn whether it has been transferred to real and legal persons and/or abroad,
- Right to Rectification: Requesting correction of personal data, even by the transferred persons, in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Right of Destruction: Requesting the destruction of personal data in accordance with the law, even by the transferred persons,
- Right of Objection to the Result: Objecting to the result in case of a result against the person concerned by analyzing the personal data exclusively through automated systems,
- Right to Request Reparation of Damage: You have the right to request that the damage be remedied in case the data subject suffers damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
- If you, as the relevant person, submit your requests regarding your aforementioned rights to us, our Company will finalize the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. If the transaction also requires a cost, we inform you that the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board may be charged by our Company. Your application will be answered by our Company by complying with all our responsibilities within the scope of KVKK and the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to Data Controller, and by providing all formal and procedural conditions.
- In accordance with Article 11 and paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the KVKK and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller, you may submit your request to exercise your above-mentioned rights at “ORUÇREİS MAHALLESİ, TEKSTİLKENT CAD. NO:12B/31 KOZA PLAZA KAT:3, 34235 ESENLER, İSTANBUL, TÜRKİYE” by personally coming to our company, through a notary public, by registered letter with return receipt (for applications made by registered mail with return receipt, if the correspondence address is not registered in the company system, only the information that the request is received positively or negatively is sent to the applicant’s correspondence address for security reasons), secure electronic signature, mobile signature or (if any) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com using the e-mail address previously notified to our company and registered in our systems, or by other methods to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board in the future.